Description de l'emploi
Labrosse is a community based brewery in Montreal’s West Island that opened in February 2017. We focus on product quality, community involvement and sustainable production. Our passion for beer inspires us to create new and exciting recipes for like minded beer enthusiasts. So let’s raise a glass to the beer WE make.drink.love.
We are currently looking for a full-time Sales Representative in Montreal and Quebec city to help grow our exciting brand across Quebec. We are seeking for a well organized and passionate individual who is looking to make a difference.
• Increase sales and local footprint of Major Key Accounts
• Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in all retail channels.
• Forecast, budget and plan annual volume objectives for each customer
• Maintain a regular call cycle and prioritize facetime with high revenue outlets.
• Perform tastings in retailers outlets when necessary.
• Optimize Labrosse’s visibility by ensuring premium shelf/fridge placement,
• Work with distributor and help increase overall distribution
• Ensure promotional campaigns are executed with excellence and tracked appropriately
• Manage your travel and expense budget.
• Support and contribute to overall team objectives and dynamics.
• 3-5 years of field sales experience, preferably in beverage alcohol retail
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Possesses a valid Driver’s License
• A genuine passion for craft beer
• Self-motivated team player
• Ability to effectively execute sales plans
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written in English and French
• Personable and outgoing
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
Microbrasserie Labrosse provided the following inclusive hiring information:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00-$58,219.00 per year
• Discounted or free food
• On-site parking
• Store discount
• Work from home
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
• sales: 2 years (required)